Terms and conditions
1.These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation and other hotel services (hotel accommodation contract).
2. The subletting or re-letting of the rooms/apartments provided and their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel.
3. General terms and conditions of the guest/customer only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing beforehand.
2. Conclusion of contract, contractual partner, statute of limitations
1. Bookings are binding in text form and verbally.
2. The contractual partners are the hotel and the guest/customer. If a third party has ordered for the guest/customer, they are jointly and severally liable to the hotel together with the guest/customer.
3. All claims against the hotel expire one year after the start of the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages become time-barred in five years. The shortening of the limitation period does not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
3. Services, prices, payment, offsetting
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms/holiday apartments booked by the guest/customer available and to provide the agreed services.
2. The guest/customer is obliged to pay the applicable hotel prices for rooms provided and for other services used. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties caused by the guest/customer. The agreed prices include the respective statutory sales tax.
3. Hotel bills can be paid in cash or with an EC card. Credit cards, checks or travelers checks are not accepted.
4. In the case of offers and "backpacks", services not used will not be reimbursed.
5. On Wednesdays only breakfast is served. We only charge the price for accommodation and breakfast.
6. Dogs and pets are only allowed in some room categories and parts of the restaurant after prior notification. € 15.00 per night will be charged per dog/animal. The dogs/animals are to be kept in an appropriate manner (in their own basket, not on beds, sofas, armchairs; fed on the balconies, terraces - not in the room and in the restaurant) and kept on a leash in the house. The owner is liable for damage and consequential damage.
7. Hotel invoices are payable without deduction within 7 days of the invoice being sent. In the event of late payment, the hotel is entitled to charge a lump sum (surcharge for late payment, processing fee) i. hv € 25.00 to be charged.
8. The hotel is entitled to demand an advance payment or security deposit from the guest/customer upon conclusion of the contract.
9. In justified cases, e.g. B. If the guest/customer is in arrears, the hotel is entitled to refuse further services.
4. Withdrawal by the guest/customer (cancellation, cancellation and no-show)
1. Withdrawal by the guest/customer from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel's consent in text form. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract must be paid even if the guest/customer does not use the contractual services.
2. Reservations can no longer be canceled free of charge after a firm booking.
3. In the case of rooms/apartments not used by the customer, the hotel must offset the income from renting these rooms elsewhere. If the rooms are not rented out elsewhere, the hotel can charge the contractually agreed fee. The Dehoga provides the following breakdown cost rates: 80% for BB, 70% for BB/HB, holiday apartments 90%
4. According to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament, Article 16, the 14-day right of withdrawal does not apply to hotel bookings.
5. It is recommended to take out travel cancellation insurance. Information and complaints office in the event of a dispute at +49 89 4166-1767 or at firstname.lastname@example.org A form for taking out insurance is enclosed with every booking confirmation or added as a link to the booking email.
5. Cancellation by the hotel
1. if it has been agreed in text form that the guest/customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge within a certain period of time, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period (e.g. in the event of non-compliance with contractually agreed advance payments)
2. If the hotel withdraws with justification, the customer is not entitled to compensation.
6. Room availability, room handover, room return
1. For organizational reasons, no specific room numbers, floors or restaurant seats can be guaranteed. If possible, requests will be taken into account.
2. The rooms/apartments are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure until 10 a.m. An earlier arrival / later departure is possible after consultation and for a fee. Arrival/departure on Wednesdays is only possible in exceptional cases and by prior arrangement.
3. The hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking of tobacco products of all kinds (including e-cigarettes, water pipes, etc.) is prohibited on the premises. Failure to do so will result in a contractual penalty of €100.00.
7. Liability of the Hotel
1. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. Claims by the guest/customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel and damages which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations of the hotel. If disruptions or defects occur in the hotel's services, the hotel will endeavor to remedy the situation if it becomes aware of it or if the guest/customer complains immediately. The guest/customer is obliged to do what is reasonable for him to remedy the disruption and to minimize possible damage.
2. The hotel is liable to the guest/customer for items brought in according to the statutory provisions. Thereafter, liability is limited to a hundred times the room rate, but no more than €3,500.00 and, deviating from this, for money, securities and valuables up to a maximum of €800.00. Money, securities and valuables can be kept in the hotel safe up to a maximum value of €3,500.00.
3. If the guest/customer provides a parking space in the garage or in a hotel car park, even for a fee, this does not constitute a safekeeping contract. The hotel is not liable for the loss of or damage to motor vehicles, trailers, motorcycles or trailers parked or maneuvered on the hotel property and their contents, except in the case of intent or gross negligence.
8. Final Provisions
1. Changes and additions to the contract or these General Terms and Conditions should be made in text form. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
2. The place of performance and payment is the location of the hotel German law applies.
3. The application of the UN sales law and the conflict of laws or similar is excluded.
4. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
5. Note on online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.